A Catholicke conference betvveene Syr Tady Mac. Mareall a popish priest of VVaterforde, and Patricke Plaine a young student in Trinity Colledge by Dublin in Ireland [microform] : VVherein is deliuered the certayne maner of execution that was vsed vpon a popish bishop, and a popish priest, that for seueral matters of treason were executed at Dublin the first of February, now last past. 16ll. Strange to be related, credible to be beleeued, and pleasant to bee perused. By Barnabe Rych, Gent. seruant to the Kinges most excellent Maiestie
- Rich, Barnabe, 1540?-1617
- Additional Titles:
- Catholicke conference betweene Syr Tady Mac. Mareall a popish priest of Waterforde, and Patricke Plaine a young student in Trinity Colledge by Dublin in Ireland
- London : Printed [by Thomas Dawson] for Thomas Adams, 1612.
- Physical Description:
- 2 unnumbered pages, 26 leaves
- Printer's name from STC.
Reproduction of the original in the Henry E. Huntington Library and Art Gallery.
Touching the execution of Cornelius O'Devany and Patrick O'Lochran.
ALSO AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1974. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books, 1475-1640 ; 1360:13).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Pollard, A.W. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, & Ireland and of English books printed abroad, 1475-1640 (2nd ed.) 20981.
View MARC record | catkey: 4060162