The co[m]plaint of Roderyck Mors, somtyme a gray Fryre, vnto the parlament house of Ingland hys naturall countrey [microform] : for the redresse of certein wycked lawes, euell custumes a[n]d cruell decrees. A table wherof thou shalt finde in the next leafe
- Brinkelow, Henry, -1546
- Additional Titles:
- Complaint of Roderyck Mors, somtime a gray Fryre, unto the parlament house of Ingland hys naturall countrey
Complaynt of Roderyck Mors
- Imprynted at Geneve in Savoye [i.e. London] : By Myghell boys [i.e. A. Scoloker and W. Seres], [1548?]
- Physical Description:
- 128 unnumbered pages
- Appears at reel 702 æ (Cambridge University Library copy, identified as STC 3761a), and at reel 1541 #4 (British Library copy).
Identified as STC 3761a on UMI microfilm, reel 702.
Publication date conjectured by STC.
Reproduction of the original in the Cambridge University Library and the British Library.
Roderyck Mors = Henry Brinkelow.
The imprint is false; printed in London by A. Scoloker and W. Seres (STC).
ALSO AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1957, 1977. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books, 1475-1640 ; 702:15, 1541:04).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Pollard, A.W. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, & Ireland and of English books printed abroad, 1475-1640 (2nd ed.) 3761.
View MARC record | catkey: 4060206