The Christian mans walke [microform] : with the most regardable and remarkable steppes thereof, the true rule according to which, and manner how we must walke: shewing the infallible properties of the children of light. Newly published by the author Nathanael Cole, Preacher at S. Leonards Bromley in Middlesex, on the backside of Stratford-Bow neere London
- Cole, Nathaniel, 1584 or 1585-1626
- London : Printed by T. S[nodham] for Thomas Pauier, dwelling in Iuy-Lane, 1624.
- Physical Description:
- 18 unnumbered pages, 532 pages, 12 unnumbered pages
- Imperfect; index lacking and tightly bound, affecting text.
Printer's name from STC.
Reproduction of the original in the University of Glasgow. Library.
ALSO AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1976. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books, 1475-1640 ; 1407:01).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Pollard, A.W. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, & Ireland and of English books printed abroad, 1475-1640 (2nd ed.) 5534.
View MARC record | catkey: 4060226