The preachers plea: or, A treatise in forme of a plain dialogue [microform] : making known the worth and necessary vse of preaching: shewing also how a man may profit by it, both for the informing of his iudgement, and the reforming of his life. By Samuel Hieron minister of the gospell at Modbury in the countie of Deuon
- Hieron, Samuel, 1576?-1617
- Additional Titles:
- Preachers plea and Treatise in forme of a plain dialogue
- London : Printed [by R. Field] for Simon Waterson, 1604.
- Physical Description:
- 10 unnumbered pages, 260 pages
- Printer's name from STC., Reproduction of the original in the Bodleian Library., Some print faded., and ALSO AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1967. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books, 1475-1640 ; 1106:08).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Pollard, A.W. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, & Ireland and of English books printed abroad, 1475-1640 (2nd ed.) 13419.
View MARC record | catkey: 4060277