An almanacke and prognostication, made for the yeare of oure Lorde God .M. D.L.II [microform] : declarynge the houre and mynute of the rysynge [and] settynge of the sunne and moone for euery day in the yere ... the whiche is composed by Anthonye Askham phisition
- Askham, Anthony, active 1553
- Additional Titles:
- Prognosticatyon, made for the yeare of oure Lord God. M.CCCCC.L.II. By Anthony Askham phisytyon
- [Imprinted at London] : [In Fletestrete by Wyllyam Powell [for Rycharde Kele], 
- Physical Description:
- 56 unnumbered pages
- Imprint from colophon of part 2; publication date from STC. Part 1 colophon has "Imprinted at Lo[n]don in Lumberdestrete, at the signe of the Egle, by Rycharde Kele"., In two parts. Part 2, "A prognosticatyon, made for the yeare of oure Lord God. M.CCCCC.L.II. By Anthony Askham phisytyon", has separate title page and register., Printed in red and black., Reproduction of the original in the University of Illinois (Urbana-Champaign Campus). Library., Signatures: A-B C⁴ ² A., and ALSO AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1984. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books, 1475-1640 ; 1647:06).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Pollard, A.W. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, & Ireland and of English books printed abroad, 1475-1640 (2nd ed.) 410.4.
View MARC record | catkey: 4060289