The birth of man-kinde; othervvise named, The womans booke. Set forth in English by Thomas Raynald physitian, and by him corrected and augmented. The contents are in the table following, but chiefly in the prologue [microform].
- Raynalde, Thomas, active 1540-1551
- Additional Titles:
- Birth of man-kinde; otherwise named, The womans booke
Byrth of mankynde
- London : Printed [by Robert Barker, Bernard Alsop, and Thomas Fawcet] for A. H[ebb] and are to be sold by Iohn Morret, at the two Tuns in little Britaine, 1634.
- Physical Description:
- 8 unnumbered pages, 172, 169-204 pages : illustrations (woodcuts)
- Additional Creators:
- Rösslin, Eucharius, -1526
- Related Titles:
- Swangern Frawen und hebammen Rosegarten
- "Barker pr[inted]. quire A; Alsop and Fawcet the rest"--STC.
Based on a translation by Richard Jonas of a Latin edition of: Roeslin, Eucharius. Der swangern Frawen und hebammen Rosegarten.
Publisher's name from STC.
Reproduction of the original in the Henry E. Huntington Library and Art Gallery.
ALSO AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1973. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books, 1475-1640 ; 1332:12).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Pollard, A.W. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, & Ireland and of English books printed abroad, 1475-1640 (2nd ed.) 21164.
View MARC record | catkey: 4060298