A nevve almanacke and prognostication, collected for [the] yere of our Lord, M.D.Lviii [microform] : wherein is expressed the chaunge, and ful of the mone with their quarters. The varietie of the ayre, [and] also of the windes throughout the whole yeare, with infortunate times to bie, and sell, take medicine, sowe, plant and iourney, both by land and water, with infortunate times and other necessarie thinges as in the nexte page, is more euident. Made for the meridian of Norvvich and pole articke. lii. degrees seruing for all Englande. By VVilliam Kenningham physician
- Cuningham, William, 1531-
- Additional Titles:
- New almanacke and prognostication, collected for the yere of our Lord, M.D.Lviii and Prognostication and almanack, made for the yeare of our redemption. M.D.LVIII
- Imprinted at London : By Ihon Daye dwellynge ouer Aldersgate, 
- Physical Description:
- 64 unnumbered pages
- Below imprint: Cum priuilegio ad imprimendum solum., In two parts; part 2, " A prognostication and almanack, made for the yeare of our redemption. M.D.LVIII" has separate title page and register., Reproduction of the original in the University of Illinois (Urbana-Champaign Campus). Library., Signatures: A-B ² A-B., and ALSO AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1984. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books, 1475-1640 ; 1647:14).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Pollard, A.W. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, & Ireland and of English books printed abroad, 1475-1640 (2nd ed.) 432.
View MARC record | catkey: 4060324