Twelue prophetical legacies. Or Twelue sermons vpon Iacobs last will and testament [microform] : recorded by Moses, in the 49. chapt. of Genesis: containing his bequests and blessings, bestowed vpon his twelue sonnes. ... Preached by Francis Rollenson, Bach: of Diuinitie, and sometimes fellow of S. Iohn the Euang: Colledge in Cambridge
- Rollenson, Francis, approximately 1565-1630
- Additional Titles:
- Twelve prophetical legacies
Twelve prophetical legacies. Or Twelve sermons upon Jacobs last will and testament
Twelve sermons upon Jacobs last will and testament
- London : Imprinted by T[homas] C[reede] for Arthur Iohnson, dwelling at the signe of the white horse, by the great north doore of Paules, 1612.
- Physical Description:
- 6 unnumbered pages, 287 pages, 1 unnumbered page
- Errata, 2N4v. Variant: lacking errata.
Printer's name from STC.
Reproduction of the original in the British Library.
ALSO AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1972. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books, 1475-1640 ; 1288:3).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Pollard, A.W. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, & Ireland and of English books printed abroad, 1475-1640 (2nd ed.) 21265.
View MARC record | catkey: 4060379