Oile of scorpions [microform] : The miseries of these times turned into medicines and curing themselues. By Francis Rous
- Rous, Francis, 1579-1659
- London : Printed by W. Stansby for Iohn Parker, and are to bee sold at his shop in Pauls Church-yard at the signe of the three Pigeons, 1623.
- Physical Description:
- 16 unnumbered pages, 317 pages, 3 unnumbered pages, folded leaf
- Reproduction of the original in the Henry E. Huntington Library and Art Gallery.
The first leaf and the last leaf are blank.
ALSO AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1973. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books, 1475-1640 ; 1333:9).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Pollard, A.W. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, & Ireland and of English books printed abroad, 1475-1640 (2nd ed.) 21344.
View MARC record | catkey: 4060414