The triall of vvitch-craft [microform] : shewing the true and right methode of the discouery: with a confutation of erroneous wayes. By Iohn Cotta, Doctor in Physicke
- Cotta, John, 1575?-1650?
- Uniform Title:
- Triall of witch-craft
- Additional Titles:
- Infallible true and assured vvitch: or, The second edition, of The tryall of witch-craft, Infallible true and assured witch: or, The second edition, of The tryall of witch-craft, Second edition, of The tryall of witch-craft, Triall of witch-craft, with the true discouerie thereof, Triall of witch-craft, with the true discoverie thereof, and Triall of witch-craft
- London : Printed by I[ohn] L[egat] for Richard Higgenbotham, and are to be sold at his shop at the signe of the Angel in Pauls Church-yard, 1624.
- Physical Description:
- 16 unnumbered pages, 155 pages, 3 unnumbered pages
- Imperfect; marginal print cropped.
Last leaf blank?.
Printer's name from STC.
Reproduction of the original in the British Library.
Running title reads: The triall of witch-craft, with the true discouerie thereof.
This copy has added title page of STC 5837: The infallible true and assured vvitch: or, the second edition, of The tryall of witch-craft.
ALSO AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1985. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books, 1475-1640 ; 1684:12).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Pollard, A.W. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, & Ireland and of English books printed abroad, 1475-1640 (2nd ed.) 5836.5.
View MARC record | catkey: 4060512