By the Queene. The Queenes most excellent Maiestie being credibly enformed that many vagabonds, rogues, idle persons, and masterlesse men hauing nothing to liue on, doe dayly resort to the cities of London and Westminster, and to the suburbs of the same ... [microform].
- Corporate Author:
- England and Wales. Sovereign (1558-1603 : Elizabeth I)
- Uniform Title:
- Proclamations. 1579-01-31
- Additional Titles:
- By the Queene. The Queenes most excellent Majestie being credibly enformed that many vagabonds, rogues, idle persons, and masterlesse men hauing nothing to live on, doe dayly resort to the cities of London and Westminster, and to the suburbs of the same and Proclamations. 1579-01-31.
- Imprinted at London : By Christopher Barker, printer to the Queenes Maiestie [i.e. B. Norton and J. Bill], [1618?]
- Physical Description:
- 1 sheet (1 unnumbered page)
- Additional Creators:
- Elizabeth I, Queen of England, 1533-1603
- Actual printers' names and suggested publication date from STC.
Proclamation dated: "the xxxj. day of Ianuary 1578".
Reproduction of the original in the Bodleian Library.
ALSO AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1954. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books, 1475-1640 ; 564:20).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Steele, R. Tudor and Stuart proclamations, 735.
Pollard, A.W. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, & Ireland and of English books printed abroad, 1475-1640 (2nd ed.) 8109.
View MARC record | catkey: 4060665