A booke of presidents [microform] : with additions of divers necessary instruments. Meet for all such as desire to learne the manner and forme how to make evidences, and instruments, &c. As in the table of this booke more plainly appeareth
- Phayer, Thomas, 1510?-1560
- Additional Titles:
- Book of precedents and Booke of sundry instruments
- London : Printed by the assignes of I. More Esquire, 1636.
- Physical Description:
- 8 unnumbered pages, 1-72, 78-111 pages, 6 unnumbered leaves
- Appears at reel 1540 (Bodleian Library copy; item 5) and also at reel 1540 (Lambeth Palace copy; item 6, identified as STC 1540a)., At foot of title page: Cum privilegio., By Thomas Phayer., Lambeth Palace copy identified as STC 1540a on UMI microfilm., Reproductions of the original in the Bodleian Library and the Lambeth Palace., Running title reads: The booke of sundry instruments., With six final contents leaves., and ALSO AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1977. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books, 1475-1640 ; 1540:05, 1540:06).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Pollard, A.W. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, & Ireland and of English books printed abroad, 1475-1640 (2nd ed.) 3350.
View MARC record | catkey: 4060672