Pharisaisme and Christianity [microform] : compared and set forth in a sermon at Pauls Crosse, May 1. 1608. By I.H. Vpon Matth. 5.20.
- Hall, Joseph, 1574-1656
- London : Printed by Melchisedech Bradwood for Samuel Macham, and are to be sold at his shop in Pauls Church-yard at the signe of the Bul-head, Anno 1608.
- Physical Description:
- 4 unnumbered pages, 63 pages, 1 unnumbered page
- Bound and filmed with STC 12693.7 (formerly STC 12695).
I.H. = Joseph Hall.
Reproduction of the original in the Library of Congress.
ALSO AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1967. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books, 1475-1640 ; 1104:4a).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Pollard, A.W. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, & Ireland and of English books printed abroad, 1475-1640 (2nd ed.) 12699.
View MARC record | catkey: 4060757