Articles, to be enquired of within the Dioces of London, in first generall visitation of the reuerend father in God, Thomas Lord Bishop of London. Holden in the yeere of our Lord God 1607 [microform] : In the fifth yeere of the raigne of our most gracious soueraigne Lord Iames, by the grace of God King of great Britaine, France and Ireland, defender of the faith, &c.
- Corporate Author:
- Church of England. Diocese of London. Bishop (1607-1609 : Ravis)
- Uniform Title:
- Visitation articles. 1607
- Additional Titles:
- Articles to be enquired of within the Dioces of London, in first generall visitation of the revuerend father in God, Thomas Lord Bishop of London. Holden in the yeere of our Lord God 1607 and Visitation articles. 1607
- London : Printed by Henry Ballard, 
- Physical Description:
- 20 unnumbered pages
- Additional Creators:
- Ravis, Thomas, 1560?-1609
- Reproduction of the original in the Library of Congress.
Signatures: A-B⁴ C² .
ALSO AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1975. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books, 1475-1640 ; 1379:10).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Pollard, A.W. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, & Ireland and of English books printed abroad, 1475-1640 (2nd ed.) 10257.
View MARC record | catkey: 4060982