A perfite platforme of a hoppe garden [microform] : and necessarie instructions for the making and mayntenaunce thereof, with notes and rules for reformation of all abuses, commonly practised therein, very necessarie and expedient for all men to haue, which in any wise haue to doe with hops. Nowe newly corrected and augmented by Reynolde Scot
- Scot, Reginald, 1538?-1599
- Imprinted at London : By Henrie Denham, dwelling in Pater noster Rovve, at the signe of the Starre, 1576.
- Physical Description:
- 14 unnumbered pages, 63 pages, 3 unnumbered pages : illustrations (woodcuts)
- At foot of title: Cum priuilegio ad imprimendum solum.
Reproduction of the original in the University of Illinois (Urbana-Champaign Campus). Library.
The first leaf is blank except for signature-mark "A.j." and ornaments; the last leaf is blank.
ALSO AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1974. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books, 1475-1640 ; 1362:4).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Pollard, A.W. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, & Ireland and of English books printed abroad, 1475-1640 (2nd ed.) 21866.
View MARC record | catkey: 4061007