The high-waies of God and the King [microform] : Wherein all men ought to vvalke in holinesse here, to happinesse hereafter. Deliuered in tvvo sermons preached at Thetford in Norfolke, anno 1620. By Thomas Scot Batchelor in Diuinity
- Scott, Thomas, 1580?-1626
- Additional Titles:
- High-wayes of God and the King
- Printed at London [i.e. Holland] : [publisher not identified], 1623.
- Physical Description:
- 88 pages
- Also issued as part of most copies of the 1624 collection "Vox populi. Vox Dei. .." (STC 22102).
Reproduction of the original in Cambridge University Library.
Running title reads: The high-wayes of God and the King.
The imprint is false; actual place of publication from STC.
ALSO AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1977. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books, 1475-1640 ; 1463:12).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Pollard, A.W. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, & Ireland and of English books printed abroad, 1475-1640 (2nd ed.) 22079.
View MARC record | catkey: 4061076