The booke of honor and armes [microform].
- Jones, Richard, active 1564-1602
- Additional Titles:
- Fift booke
- At London : Printed by [Thomas Orwin for] Richard Ihones, dwelling at the signe of the Rose and Crowne neere Hoburne Conduit, 1590.
- Physical Description:
- 12 unnumbered pages, 104, 75 pages, 1 unnumbered page : illustrations (woodcuts)
- Additional Creators:
- Saviolo, Vincentio and Segar, William, Sir, -1633
- "The fift booke" begins new pagination on O1r.
Actual printer's name from STC.
P4-Q3 bound after O3.
Probably a compilation by Richard Jones, the publisher, of material borrowed from Sir William Segar, Vincentio Saviolo, and others. Sometimes attributed to Segar, whose name appears on 2N3v.
Reproduction of the original in the Henry E. Huntington Library and Art Gallery.
With an additional title page, lacking imprint: The booke of honor and armes. VVherein is discoursed the causes of quarrell ..
ALSO AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1949. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books, 1475-1640 ; 396:9).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Pollard, A.W. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, & Ireland and of English books printed abroad, 1475-1640 (2nd ed.) 22163.
View MARC record | catkey: 4061094