The vvhole book of Psalmes: collected into English meeter by Thomas Sternhold, Iohn Hopkins, and others, conferred with the Hebrew, with apt notes to sing them withall. Set forth and allowed to be sung in all churches ... [microform].
- Uniform Title:
- Bible. Psalms. English Sternhold and Hopkins
- Additional Titles:
- Whole booke of Psalmes
- London : Printed [by R. Field] for the Companie of Stationers. Cum priuilegio Regis regali, 1613.
- Physical Description:
- 10 unnumbered pages, 99 pages, 3 unnumbered pages : music
- Additional Creators:
- Hopkins, John, -1570
Sternhold, Thomas, -1549
- In two columns, roman. Includes index.
Printer's name from STC.
Reproduction of the original in the University of Illinois (Urbana-Champaign Campus). Library.
ALSO AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1982. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books, 1475-1640 ; 1597:11).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Pollard, A.W. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, & Ireland and of English books printed abroad, 1475-1640 (2nd ed.) 2545.
View MARC record | catkey: 4061101