A plaine and familiar exposition: of the eighteenth, nineteenth, and twentieth chapters of the Prouerbs of Salomon. By Iohn Dod and Robert Cleauer [microform].
- Dod, John, 1549?-1645
- Additional Titles:
- Plaine and familiar exposition: of the eighteenth, nineteenth, and twentieth chapters of the Proverbs of Salomon, Prouerbs, and Proverbs
- London : Printed [by William Stansby and Thomas Creede] for Roger Iackson, and are to be sold at his shop in Fleetestreete neere the Conduit, 1611.
- Physical Description:
- 12 unnumbered pages, 170 pages, 2 unnumbered pages
- Additional Creators:
- Cleaver, Robert, 1561 or 1562-approximately 1625
- A variant of STC 6965; imprint date differs.
Creede apparently printed quires B-O, Stansby the rest--STC.
Reproduction of the original in the Union Theological Seminary (New York, N.Y.). Library.
Running title reads: Prouerbs.
The first leaf and the last leaf are blank.
ALSO AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1980. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books, 1475-1640 ; 1544:7).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Pollard, A.W. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, & Ireland and of English books printed abroad, 1475-1640 (2nd ed.) 6966.
View MARC record | catkey: 4061239