A ballad reioycinge the sodaine fall, of rebels that thought to deuower vs all [microform].
- Additional Titles:
- Ballad rejoycinge the sodaine fall, of rebels that thought to devower us all
Ballad rejoysinge the sodaine fall, of rebels that thought to devower us all
- Imprinted at London : In Fleetestreete, by William How, for Henry Kirkham, and are to be solde at his shop at the middle north doore of Paules Churche, 
- Physical Description:
- 1 sheet (1 unnumbered page)
- A ballad.
Identified as STC 1326a on UMI microfilm.
Publication date from STC.
Reproduction of the original in the British Library.
Verse - "Reioyce with me ye Christians all,".
ALSO AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1971. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books, 1475-1640 ; 1226:23).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Pollard, A.W. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, & Ireland and of English books printed abroad, 1475-1640 (2nd ed.) 1326.
View MARC record | catkey: 4061348