Beames of divine light [microform] : breaking forth from severall places of holy Scripture, as they were learnedly opened, in XXI. sermons. The III. first being the fore-going sermons to that treatise called The bruised-reed, preached on the precedent words. By the late reverend and iudicious divine, Richard Sibs, D.D. Mr. of Katharine Hall in Camb: and sometimes preacher at Grayes Inne. Published according to the Doctor his owne appointment subscribed with his hand; to prevent imperfect coppies
- Sibbes, Richard, 1577-1635
- Additional Titles:
- Spirituall iubile and Spirituall jubile
- London : Printed by G[eorge] M[iller and Elizabeth Purslowe] for N. Bourne, at the Royal Exchange, and R Harford, at the guilt Bible in Queenes-head Alley in Pater Noster-Row, MDCXXXIX. 
- Physical Description:
- 14 unnumbered pages, 330 pages, 2 unnumbered pages, 156 pages, 2 unnumbered pages, 163-232 pages, 16 unnumbered pages
- Cf. Folger catalogue, which gives signatures: A⁶ B-X Y⁴ Z² 2A-2O 2P⁴ 2Q.
Printers' names from STC.
Reproduction of the original in the British Library.
With eleven subsidiary title pages, some with "printed by E.P.", some dated 1638.
ALSO AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1966. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books, 1475-1640 ; 1081:10).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Pollard, A.W. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, & Ireland and of English books printed abroad, 1475-1640 (2nd ed.) 22475.
View MARC record | catkey: 4061353