Franklins farevvell to the vvorld, vvith his Christian contrition in prison, before his death [microform].
- Franklin, James, -1615
- Additional Titles:
- Franklins farewell to the world, with his Christian contrition in prison, before his death
- Printed at London : For Henry Gosson, [1615?]
- Physical Description:
- 1 sheet (1 unnumbered page)
- In verse.
Reproduction of the original in the British Library.
Suggested publication date from STC.
ALSO AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1980. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books, 1475-1640 ; 1546:02).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Pollard, A.W. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, & Ireland and of English books printed abroad, 1475-1640 (2nd ed.) 11332.
View MARC record | catkey: 4061360