Light from heaven [microform] : discovering the fountaine opened. Angels acclamations. Churches riches. Rich povertie. In foure treatises. By the late learned and reverend divine, Rich. Sibs, Doctor in Divinitie, Master of Katherine Hall in Cambridge, and sometimes preacher at Grayes-Inne. Published according to the authors owne appointment, subscribed with his hand; to prevent imperfect copies
- Sibbes, Richard, 1577-1635
- Additional Titles:
- Angels acclamations, Churches riches, Fountaine opened, and Rich poverty
- London : Printed by E. Purslow [and Richard Badger] for N. Bourne, at the Royall Exchange, and R. Harford, at the gilt Bible in Queenes-head Alley in Pater-Noster-Row, 1638.
- Physical Description:
- 20 unnumbered pages, 199 pages, 4 unnumbered pages, 202-297 pages, 1 unnumbered page, 157 pages, 19 unnumbered pages
- "The fountaine opened", "Angels acclamations", and "The rich poverty" each has separate dated page; pagination is continuous. "The Churches riches .. Printed by R. Badger" has separate dated title page and pagination. Register is continuous throughout., In this edition D2r last line begins: it. God., Includes index., Reproduction of the original in the British Library., The first leaf is blank except for signature-mark "A" within a mortised ornament; the last leaf is blank., The words "fountaine opened .. povertie." are bracketed together on the title page., and ALSO AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1966. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books, 1475-1640 ; 1082:8).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Pollard, A.W. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, & Ireland and of English books printed abroad, 1475-1640 (2nd ed.) 22498.
View MARC record | catkey: 4061450