The creatures praysing God: or, The religion of dumbe creatures [microform] : An example for the stirring vp of our deuotion, and argument, for the confusion of atheisme. G.G.
- Goodman, Godfrey, 1583-1656
- Additional Titles:
- Religion of dumbe creatures
- London : Printed by Felix Kyngston for George Winder, and are to be sold at his shop in Saint Dunstons Churchyard in Fleetstreet, 1624.
- Physical Description:
- 4 unnumbered pages, 34 pages, 2 unnumbered pages
- "Example and argument," is enclosed in curly brackets on title page., Errata on F2r, final leaf., G.G. = Godfrey Goodman., Reproduction of the original in the Bodleian Library., Running title reads: The religion of dumbe creatures., and ALSO AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1960. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books, 1475-1640 ; 838:07).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Pollard, A.W. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, & Ireland and of English books printed abroad, 1475-1640 (2nd ed.) 12022.
View MARC record | catkey: 4061609