The assertion and defence of the sacramente of the aulter. Compyled and made by mayster Richard Smythe doctour of diuinitie, and reader of the Kynges maiesties lesson in his graces vniuersitie of Oxforde, dedicate vnto his hyghnes, beynge the excellent and moost worthy defendour of Christes faythe [microform].
- Smith, Richard, 1500-1563
- Additional Titles:
- Treatyse concernyng the blessed sacrament of the aulter
- [Printed at London] : [In Aldersgate strete by Iohn Herforde, at the costes and charges of Roberte Toye, dwellynge in Paules church yarde at the sygne of the Bell], 1546.
- Physical Description:
- 3 unnumbered pages, 260 leaves
- A1 is cancelled. Variant: A1 present, with the original version of the title page: A treatyse concernyng the blessed sacrame[n]t of the aulter. 1546., Reproduction of the original in the Bodleian Library., and ALSO AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1942. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books, 1475-1640 ; 153:14).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Pollard, A.W. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, & Ireland and of English books printed abroad, 1475-1640 (2nd ed.) 22815.
View MARC record | catkey: 4061613