A letter from a souldier of good place in Ireland, to his friend in London [microform] : touching the notable victorie of her Maiesties forces there, against the Spaniards, and Irish rebels: and of the yeelding vp of Kynsale, and other places there held by the Spanyards
- I. E., active 1602
- London : Imprinted [by T. Creede?] for Symon Waterson, 1602.
- Physical Description:
- 2 unnumbered pages, 25 pages, 1 unnumbered page
- Printer's name conjectured by STC.
Reproduction of the original in the British Library.
Signed on D3r: I.E.; a variant has 'J.E.'.
Sometimes attributed to John Egerton, later Earl of Bridgewater.--STC.
ALSO AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1960. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books, 1475-1640 ; 832:01).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Pollard, A.W. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, & Ireland and of English books printed abroad, 1475-1640 (2nd ed.) 7434.
View MARC record | catkey: 4061618