The tragedie of Solimon and Perseda [microform] : VVherein is laide open, loues constancie, fortunes inconstancie, and deaths triumphs
- Uniform Title:
- Solimon and Perseda
- Additional Titles:
- Tragedie of Soliman and Perseda
- At London : Printed by Edward Allde, for Edward White, and are to be solde at the little north doore of Paules Church, at the signe of the Gun, 
- Physical Description:
- 68 unnumbered pages
- Additional Creators:
- Kyd, Thomas, 1558-1594
- Chain lines are vertical, and some leaves of copies have torn rather than deckle edges, showing that the paper was made in sheets of double size. Therefore the book is technically 8⁰., Publication date from colophon., Reproduction of the original in the Henry E. Huntington Library and Art Gallery., Running title reads: The tragedie of Soliman and Perseda., Signatures: A-H⁴ I² ., Sometimes attributed to Thomas Kyd., and ALSO AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1948. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books, 1475-1640 ; 354:10).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Greg, I, 109(bI). and Pollard, A.W. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, & Ireland and of English books printed abroad, 1475-1640 (2nd ed.) 22895.
View MARC record | catkey: 4061667