A treatise concerning the right vse and ordering of bees [microform] : newlie made and set forth, according to the authors owne experience: (which by any heretofore hath not been done) by Edmund Southerne Gent
- Southerne, Edmund
- Additional Titles:
- Treatise concerning the ordering of bees
Treatise concerning the right use and ordering of bees
- Imprinted at London : By Thomas Orwin for Thomas Woodcocke, dwelling in Paules Churchyard at the signe of the blacke Beare, 1593.
- Physical Description:
- 34 unnumbered pages
- Reproduction of the original in the Henry E. Huntington Library and Art Gallery.
Running title reads: A treatise concerning the ordering of bees.
Signatures: A-D⁴ E² (-E2).
ALSO AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1948. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books, 1475-1640 ; 354:15).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Pollard, A.W. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, & Ireland and of English books printed abroad, 1475-1640 (2nd ed.) 22942.
View MARC record | catkey: 4061684