An exposition of the Kings prerogatiue, collected out of the great Abridgement of Iustice Fitzherbert, and other old writers of the lawes of England, by the right worshipfull Sir William Stanford Knight, lately one of the iustices of the Queenes Maiesties court of common plees. VVhereunto is annexed the proces to the same prerogatiue appertaining [microform].
- Staunford, William, Sir, 1509-1558
- Additional Titles:
- Exposicion of the kinges prerogative and Exposition of the Kings prerogative
- London : Printed [by Adam Islip] for the Company of Stationers, 1607.
- Physical Description:
- 1 unnumbered page, 85 leaves
- Additional Creators:
- Fitzherbert, Anthony, 1470-1538
- Related Titles:
- Graunde abridgement
- At foot of title: Cum priuilegio.
Print show-through. T.p., A2-A3r, leaves 60-68 from Union Theological Seminary (New York, N.Y.). Library copy spliced at end.
Printer's name from STC.
Reproduction of the original in the Bodleian Library.
ALSO AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1980. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books, 1475-1640 ; 1560:1).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Pollard, A.W. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, & Ireland and of English books printed abroad, 1475-1640 (2nd ed.) 23218.
View MARC record | catkey: 4061814