[Leape yeere. A compendious prognostication for the yeere of our Lorde God. M. D. LXXXIIII. Collected by Iohn Haruey, wherein his opinion, touching the state and condition of the same yere, is briefly set downe, according to the best rules and groundes in astrologie. Directed to his very good and curtuous friende, M. Thomas Meade.] [microform].
- Harvey, John, 1564-1592
- [Imprinted at London] : [By Richarde Watkins and Iames Robertes], ]
- Physical Description:
- 52 unnumbered pages+ pages
- Identified as STC 12909 on UMI microfilm., Imperfect; lacking all before Prognostication and all after leaf D3., Reproduction of the original in the Bodleian Library., Signatures: pi³+ A B⁴ C D³+., Title and imprint taken from Prognostication title page., and ALSO AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1968. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books, 1475-1640 ; 1241:06).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Bosanquet, E.F. Almanacks, lxxxviii. and Pollard, A.W. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, & Ireland and of English books printed abroad, 1475-1640 (2nd ed.) 455.
View MARC record | catkey: 4061902