England and Scotlands happinesse [microform] : in being reduced to vnitie of religion, vnder our invincible monarke King Iames. Written by I: Gordon
- Gordon, John, 1544-1619
- Uniform Title:
- Panegyrique of congratulation for the concord of the realmes of Great Britaine in unitie of religion, and under one king
- Additional Titles:
- Panégyrique de congratulation pour la concorde des royaumes de la Grande Bretagne
- Printed at London : By V. S[immes] for William Aspley, and are by him to be sold at his shop in Paules Church-yard, 1604.
- Physical Description:
- 2 unnumbered pages, 47 pages, 1 unnumbered page
- Additional Creators:
- Grimeston, Edward
- A translation, by Edward Grimeston, of Gordon, John: Panégyrique de congratulation pour la concorde des royaumes de la Grande Bretagne., Another issue, with cancel title page, of STC 12061., Formerly STC 12058., Identified as STC 12058 on UMI microfilm., Neither this nor another issue with differing cancel title page (STC 12062) indicates it is a translation., Printer's name from STC., Reproduction of the original in the Bodleian Library., and ALSO AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1971. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books, 1475-1640 ; 1238:04).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Pollard, A.W. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, & Ireland and of English books printed abroad, 1475-1640 (2nd ed.) 12062.3.
View MARC record | catkey: 4061950