A defence of the Holy Scriptures, worship, and ministerie, used in the Christian Churches separated from Antichrist [microform] : Against the challenges, cavils and contradiction of M. Smyth: in his book intituled The differences of the Churches of the Separation. Hereunto are annexed a few observations upon some of M. Smythes censures; in his answer made to M. Bernard. By Henry Ainsworth, teacher of the English exiled Church in Amsterdam
- Ainsworth, Henry, 1571-1622?
- Imprinted at Amsterdam : By Giles Thorp, In the yere 1609.
- Physical Description:
- 4 unnumbered pages, 121, that is, 132 pages
- Answers John Smyth's "The differences of the churches of the seperation" (STC 22876)., Page 132 missing in number only., Reproduction of the original in the British Library., and ALSO AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1962. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books, 1475-1640 ; 906:09).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Pollard, A.W. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, & Ireland and of English books printed abroad, 1475-1640 (2nd ed.) 235.
View MARC record | catkey: 4061956