Christ revealed: or The Old Testament explained [microform] : A treatise of the types and shadowes of our Saviour contained throughout the whole Scripture: all opened and made usefull for the benefit of Gods Church. By Thomas Tailor D.D. late preacher at Aldermanbury. Perfected by himselfe before his death
- Taylor, Thomas, 1576-1632
- Additional Titles:
- Christ revealed and Old Testament explained
- London : Printed by M[iles] F[lesher] for R. Dawlman and L. Fawne at the signe of the Brazen serpent in Pauls Churchyard, MDCXXXV. 
- Physical Description:
- 20 unnumbered pages, 339 pages, 1 unnumbered page
- Additional Creators:
- Jemmat, William, 1596?-1678
- Editor's dedication signed: William Iemmat.
Printer's name from STC.
Reproduction of the original in the Henry E. Huntington Library and Art Gallery.
ALSO AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1965. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books, 1475-1640 ; 1036:31).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Pollard, A.W. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, & Ireland and of English books printed abroad, 1475-1640 (2nd ed.) 23821.
View MARC record | catkey: 4062114