The great eater, of Kent, or Part of the admirable teeth and stomacks exploits of Nicholas Wood, of Harrisom in the county of Kent [microform] : His excessiue manner of eating without manners, in strange and true manner described, by Iohn Taylor
- Taylor, John, 1580-1653
- Additional Titles:
- Great eater, of Kent
Part of the admirable teeth and stomacks exploits of Nicholas Wood, of Harrisom in the county of Kent
- London : Printed by Elizabeth Allde, for Henry Gosson, and are to be sold on London Bridge, 1630.
- Physical Description:
- 4 unnumbered pages, 20 pages
- Reproduction of the original in the Henry E. Huntington Library and Art Gallery.
ALSO AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1965. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books, 1475-1640 ; 1036:13).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Pollard, A.W. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, & Ireland and of English books printed abroad, 1475-1640 (2nd ed.) 23761.
View MARC record | catkey: 4062172