Taylor his trauels: from the citty of London in England, to the citty of Prague in Bohemia [microform] : The manner of his abode there three weekes, his obseruations there, and his returne from thence: how he past 600 miles downe the riuer of Elue, through Bohemia, Saxony, Anhalt, the bishoprick of Madeberge, Brandenberge, Hamburgh, and so to England. With many relations worthy of note. By Iohn Taylor
- Taylor, John, 1580-1653
- Additional Titles:
- Taylor his travels: from the citty of London in England, to the citty of Prague in Bohemia, Taylors trauells to Bohemia, and Taylors travells to Bohemia
- London : Printed by Nicholas Okes, for Henry Gosson, and are to bee sold by Edward Wright, 1620.
- Physical Description:
- 32 unnumbered pages
- Partly in verse.
Reproduction of the original in the Henry E. Huntington Library and Art Gallery.
Running title reads: Taylors trauells to Bohemia.
ALSO AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1968. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books, 1475-1640 ; 1036:25).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Pollard, A.W. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, & Ireland and of English books printed abroad, 1475-1640 (2nd ed.) 23802.
View MARC record | catkey: 4062248