Terence in English [microform] : Fabulae comici facetissimi et elegantissimi poetæ Terentii omnes Anglicae factæ & hac noua forma editæ: opera ac industria, R.B. in Axholmensi insula Lincolnsherij Epwortheatis
- London : Printed by Iohn Legatt, and are to be sold by Iames Boler, at the signe of the Mary-gold in Pauls Church-yard, 1629.
- Quinta editio multò emendatior.
- Physical Description:
- 8 unnumbered pages, 332, 335-428 pages
- Additional Creators:
Bernard, Richard, 1568-1641
- Reproduction of the original in the Henry E. Huntington Library and Art Gallery.
Sections in Latin followed by English translation.
Translator's dedication signed: Rich. Bernard.
ALSO AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1965. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books, 1475-1640 ; 1038:6).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Pollard, A.W. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, & Ireland and of English books printed abroad, 1475-1640 (2nd ed.) 23893.
View MARC record | catkey: 4062299