The historye of Italye [microform] : A booke exceding profitable to be red: because it intreateth of the astate of many and dyuers common weales, how they haue bene, and now be gouerned
- Thomas, William, Clerk of the Council to Edward VI.
- Additional Titles:
- Historie of Italie
- Imprinted at London : In Fletestrete nere to Sainct Dunstons Church by Thomas Marshe, 
- Physical Description:
- 8 unnumbered pages, 72 pages, 4 unnumbered pages, 73-216 leaves
- Dedication signed: VVylliam Thomas.
Publication date from colophon.
Quire ² A is in two settings: ² A1v catchword (1) "enough" or (2) "enoughe".
Reproduction of the original in the Henry E. Huntington Library and Art Gallery.
ALSO AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1948. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books, 1475-1640 ; 360:5).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Pollard, A.W. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, & Ireland and of English books printed abroad, 1475-1640 (2nd ed.) 24019.
View MARC record | catkey: 4062332