Lingua: or, The combat of the tongue, and the fiue senses for superiority [microform] : A pleasant comœdie
- Tomkis, Thomas, active 1604-1615
- Additional Titles:
- Combat of the tongue, and the five senses for superiority
Lingua: or The combat of the tongue, and the five senses for superiority
- London : Printed by N. Okes, for Simon VVaterson, [1615?]
- Physical Description:
- 80 unnumbered pages
- By Thomas Tomkis.
Considerable print show-through; some pages stained. Readable with difficulty.
Partly in verse.
Publication date estimated by STC.
Reproduction of the original in the Henry E. Huntington Library and Art Gallery.
ALSO AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1974. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books, 1475-1640 ; 1367:2).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Greg, I, 239(b).
Pollard, A.W. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, & Ireland and of English books printed abroad, 1475-1640 (2nd ed.) 24105.
View MARC record | catkey: 4062397