Quo vadis? [microform] : A iust censure of travell as it is commonly vndertaken by the gentlemen of our nation. By Ios. Hall D. of Diuinitie
- Hall, Joseph, 1574-1656
- London : Printed by Edward Griffin for Henry Fetherstone, 1617.
- Physical Description:
- 8 unnumbered pages, 92 pages, 2 unnumbered pages
- In this edition there are 92 numbered pages.
Reproduction of the original in the Folger Shakespeare Library.
Variant: with 93 numbered pages, a press alteration.
ALSO AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1970. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books, 1475-1640 ; 1206:06).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Pollard, A.W. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, & Ireland and of English books printed abroad, 1475-1640 (2nd ed.) 12705b.
View MARC record | catkey: 4062507