Sermons of M. Iohn Caluine, vpon the.X.Commandementes of the Lawe, geuen of God by Moses, otherwise called the Decalogue. Gathered word for word, presently at his sermons, when he preached on Deuteronomie, without adding vnto, or diminishing from them any thing afterward. Translated out of Frenche into English, by I.H [microform].
- Calvin, Jean, 1509-1564
- Uniform Title:
- Sermons sur les Dix commandemens. English
- Additional Titles:
- Maister Iohn Caluine, vpon the commandementes, &c.
Sermons sur les Dix commandemens
- Imprinted at London : [By Thomas Dawson] for Iohn Harison, 1579.
- Physical Description:
- 3 unnumbered pages, 125 pages, 1 unnumbered leaves
- Additional Creators:
- Harmar, John, 1555?-1613
- A translation of: Sermons sur les Dix commandemens.
I.H. = John Harmar.
One of three variants of this edition with title page date 1579 and varying vendors.
Printer's name from STC.
Reproduction of the original in the Bodleian Library.
Running title reads: Maister Iohn Caluine, vpon the commandementes, &c.
ALSO AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1950. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books, 1475-1640 ; 416:03).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Pollard, A.W. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, & Ireland and of English books printed abroad, 1475-1640 (2nd ed.) 4452.
View MARC record | catkey: 4062529