Errour on the right hand, through a preposterous zeale [microform] : Acted by way of dialogue. Betweene 1 Mal-content and Flyer. 2 Flyer and Anabaptist. 3 Anabaptist, & Legatine-arrian. 4 Flyer and Legatine-arrian. 5 Flier, Legaine-arria[n] & Familist. 6 Flyer and Familist. 7 Flyer and Mediocritie. Whereto is also added, certaine positions touching Church and Antichrist: as without the true holding thereof, it is impossible for a zelous soule, to auoyde either schisme or faction. By Henoch Clapham
- Clapham, Henoch
- Imprinted at London : By W. White, dwelling in Cow-lane, 1608.
- Physical Description:
- 8 unnumbered pages, 76 pages, 4 unnumbered pages
- Reproduction of the original in the British Library. and ALSO AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1966. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books, 1475-1640 ; 1062:06).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Pollard, A.W. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, & Ireland and of English books printed abroad, 1475-1640 (2nd ed.) 5341.
View MARC record | catkey: 4062561