Vade mecum [microform] : A manuall of essayes, morall, theologicall. Inter-wouen with moderne obseruations, historicall, politicall. By D.T.
- D. T. (Daniel Tuvill), -1660
- Uniform Title:
- Essayes, morall and theologicall
- Additional Titles:
- Essayes, morall and theologicall and Vade mecum or essayes morall, theologicall
- London : Printed [by George Purslowe] for I[ohn] S[pencer] and are to be sold by Iohn Day, and Daniel Pakeman, at their shop in Little Britaine, 1631.
- [A new edition wth some additions].
- Physical Description:
- 8 unnumbered pages, 250 pages, 4 unnumbered pages
- Additional Creators:
- I. S., active 1631-1638 and Droeshout, Martin, 1601-
- An expanded version of: Essayes, morall and theologicall.
D.T. = Daniel Tuvill.
Edition statement from engraved title page.
Printer's and publisher's names from STC.
Reproduction of the original in the British Library.
The last two leaves are blank.
With an additional title page, engraved, "Vade mecum or essayes morall, theologicall", signed: I.S. inuent .. Mar D. sculpsit [i.e. Martin Droeshout].
ALSO AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1984. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books, 1475-1640 ; 1673:3).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Pollard, A.W. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, & Ireland and of English books printed abroad, 1475-1640 (2nd ed.) 24398.
View MARC record | catkey: 4062719