Saint Austins, care for the dead, or his bouke intit'led De cura pro mortuis, translated for the vse of those who ether haue not his volumes, or haue not knowlige in the Latin tungue [microform].
- Augustine, of Hippo, Saint, 354-430
- Uniform Title:
- De cura pro mortuis. English
- Additional Titles:
- De cura pro mortuis
Soules supplication at the houre of deth
- [England] : [English Secret Press] Printed & published, M.DC.XXXVI 
- Physical Description:
- 3 unnumbered pages, 6-68 pages
- Includes "The soules supplication at the houre of deth".
Place of publication and press from STC.
Reproduction of the original in the Folger Shakespeare Library.
ALSO AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1954. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books, 1475-1640 ; 575:05).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Pollard, A.W. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, & Ireland and of English books printed abroad, 1475-1640 (2nd ed.) 918.
View MARC record | catkey: 4062740