The foundation of Christian religion: comprehended in three godlie and learned treatises. 1. Faith. 2. Hope. 3. Charitie [microform].
- At London : Printed by Tho: Purfoot, for Iohn Royston, and William Bladon, and are to be sold at their shop at the great North dore of Paules, at the signe of the Bible, An. Dom. 1612.
- Physical Description:
- 6 unnumbered pages, 359 pages, 1 unnumbered page
- Additional Creators:
- L'Espine, Jean de, approximately 1506-1597
- Related Titles:
- Traité de la foy. English
- Reproduction of the original in the Folger Shakespeare Library.
The first part is a translation of: L'Espine, Jean de. Traité de la foy.
Translator's dedication signed: S. Veghelman.
ALSO AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1954. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books, 1475-1640 ; 576:10).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Pollard, A.W. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, & Ireland and of English books printed abroad, 1475-1640 (2nd ed.) 5188.
View MARC record | catkey: 4062771