The churches hazard [microform] : deliuered in a sermon in the cathedrall church in Norvvich, vpon the fifth of Nouember. 1629. By Tho. Reeve, Minister of Gods Word at Coleby in Norfolke
- Reeve, Tho. (Thomas), 1583 or 1584-1651
- Additional Titles:
- Christmasse churle, Moses old square for iudges, Moses old square for judges, and Nabals arraignement: or a Christmasse churle
- London : Printed by Augustine Mathevves, for Iohn Grismond, and are to be solde at his shop in Iuy-lane at the signe of the Gunne, 1632.
- Physical Description:
- 8 unnumbered pages, 101 pages, 1 unnumbered page
- Formerly also STC 20833 and 20834.
Reproduction of the original in the Bodleian Library.
Sermon 2 identified as STC 20834 and sermon 3 identified as STC 20833 on UMI microfilm.
Three sermons; pagination is continuous. Each sermon has separate dated title page. Sermon 2 title page reads: Nabals arraignement: or a Christmasse churle. Sermon 3 title page reads: Moses old square for iudges.
ALSO AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1981. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books, 1475-1640 ; 1581:09).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Pollard, A.W. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, & Ireland and of English books printed abroad, 1475-1640 (2nd ed.) 20832.
View MARC record | catkey: 4062814