The summe of Christian religion: deliuered by Zacharias Vrsinus in his lectures vpon the Catechism autorised by the noble Prince Frederick, throughout his dominions: wherein are debated and resolued the questions of whatsoeuer points of moment, which haue beene or are controuersed in diuinitie. Translated into English by Henrie Parrie, out of the last & best Latin editions, together with some supplie of wa[n]ts out of his discourses of diuinitie, and with correction of sundrie faults & imperfections, which ar [sic] as yet remaining in the best corrected Latine [microform].
- Ursinus, Zacharias, 1534-1583
- Uniform Title:
- Doctrinae Christianae compendium. English
- Additional Titles:
- Doctrinæ Christianæ compendium
- At Oxford : Printed by Ioseph Barnes, & are to be sold [by T. Cooke, London,] in Pauls Churchyard at the signe of the Tygres head, 1587.
- Physical Description:
- 16 unnumbered pages, 1, 047 pages, 9 unnumbered pages
- Additional Creators:
- Parry, Henry, 1561-1616
- Related Titles:
- Heidelberger Katechismus. English
- A translation of: Doctrinæ Christianæ compendium., Bookseller's name from STC., Includes a translation of the Heidelberger Katechismus., Reproduction of the original in the Henry E. Huntington Library and Art Gallery., Some pages stained and tightly bound., With four final contents leaves., and ALSO AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1948. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books, 1475-1640 ; 364:5).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Madan, I, p. 25. and Pollard, A.W. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, & Ireland and of English books printed abroad, 1475-1640 (2nd ed.) 24532.
View MARC record | catkey: 4062816