An humble supplication to her Maiestie [microform].
- Southwell, Robert, Saint, 1561?-1595
- Additional Titles:
- Humble supplication to her Majestie
- [England] : [English Secret Press], Printed, anno Do. 1595 [i.e. 1600]
- Physical Description:
- 1 unnumbered page, 214 pages, 1 unnumbered leaves
- Although written by the end of 1591, the text is dated 1595. It was not printed until 1600--STC.
By Robert Southwell.
Formerly STC 7586.
Identified as STC 7586 on UMI microfilm.
Place of publication, press and actual publication date from STC.
Reproduction of the original in the British Library.
Written in response to STC 8207: By the Queene. A declaration of great troubles pretended against the realme by a number of seminarie priests and Jesuits, sent, and very secretly dispersed in the same, to worke great treasons under a false pretence of religion, with a provision very necessary for remedy thereof.
ALSO AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1953. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books, 1475-1640 ; 529:06).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Pollard, A.W. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, & Ireland and of English books printed abroad, 1475-1640 (2nd ed.) 22949.5.
View MARC record | catkey: 4062829