The reasons for vvhich the most illustrious and most potent prince, and lord, Lord Gustavus Adolphus, King of the Svvethens, Gothes and Vandals, great Prince of Finland, Duke of Esthonia and Carelia, and Lord of Ingria, vvas at length forced to march vvith an army into Germany [microform].
- Additional Titles:
- Reasons for which the most illustrious and most potent prince, and lord, Lord Gustavus Adolphus, King of the Swethens, Gothes and Vandals, great Prince of Finland, Duke of Esthonia and Carelia, and Lord of Ingria, was at length forced to march with an army into Germany
- [Delft] : Printed [by A. Clouting], according to the copie of Stralsound, Anno. 1630.
- Physical Description:
- 16 unnumbered pages
- A translation of the Dutch original., Place of publication and printer's name from STC., Reproduction of the original in the British Library., Signatures: A-B⁴., and ALSO AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1967. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books, 1475-1640 ; 1103:06).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Pollard, A.W. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, & Ireland and of English books printed abroad, 1475-1640 (2nd ed.) 12535.
View MARC record | catkey: 4062944