The old faith, or An evident probation out of the holie Scriptures [microform] : that the Christian faith (which is the right, true, olde, and vndoubted faith,) hath endured since the beginning of the world. Herein hast thou also a short summe of the vvhole Bible, & a probation that all vertuous men haue pleased God, and vvere saued thorovv the Christian faith
- Bullinger, Heinrich, 1504-1575
- Uniform Title:
- Alte Glaube. Latin. English
- Additional Titles:
- Antiquissima fides et vera religio and Evident probation out of the holie Scriptures
- Imprinted at London : By Thomas Vautroullier for Andrew Maunsell, & are to be solde in Paules Church-yard at the signe of the Parret, 1581.
- Physical Description:
- 26 unnumbered pages, 151 pages, 1 unnumbered page
- Additional Creators:
- Coverdale, Miles, 1488-1568
- A translation of: Bullinger, Heinrich. Antiquissima fides et vera religio.
First published in English as: The olde fayth.
Formerly also STC 10672.
Reproduction of the original in the Lambeth Palace Library.
Translated by Miles Coverdale, whose name appears on leaf A3.
ALSO AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1963. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books, 1475-1640 ; 951:03).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Pollard, A.W. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, & Ireland and of English books printed abroad, 1475-1640 (2nd ed.) 4072.
View MARC record | catkey: 4063070