A treatise of Amandus Polanus, concerning Gods eternall predestination [microform] : Wherein both this excellent doctrine is briefly and syncerely deliuered, and many hard places of Scripture are opened and maintained against the corrupt expositions of Bellarmine and other adversaries
- Polanus von Polansdorf, Amandus, 1561-1610
- Additional Titles:
- Of Gods eternall predestination
- [Cambridge] : Printed by Iohn Legat, printer to the Vniuersitie of Cambridge, 1599.
- Physical Description:
- 6 unnumbered pages, 260 pages
- Additional Creators:
- Gostwick, Roger, 1567 or 1568-
- Reproduction of the original in the Bodleian Library.
Running title reads: Of Gods eternall predestination.
Translator's dedication signed: Roger Gostwyke.
ALSO AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1980. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books, 1475-1640 ; 1554:20).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Pollard, A.W. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, & Ireland and of English books printed abroad, 1475-1640 (2nd ed.) 20086.
View MARC record | catkey: 4063072